11.02.2010

That NEW New "Video"



"Time to take head out of ass..."
-Joshen Reborn

He's always spitting this line to me, and it always sticks for a while, then something happens where I fall off and my head decides to slip right back in my anus gate (wow, that sounded epic, lol). This video comes from my latest vlog channel on Youtube, which you guys can check out. Talking about success, I looked at my vlog thumbnail on my Mac's top sites page and realized I haven't touched that tab in a while. Once again, it's been too long and I think of when other, bloggers that I followed, fell off and I would wonder what happened to them. Now, I see how that feels.

I'm not going to apologize or say "next time... I promise..." because that's all bullshit. My blog should be the center of my empire, one that hasn't been managed well lately.

So, to give you guys something to look at, here my greatest video OF ALL TIME with me as Kanye West, performing a song that I wrote/made/edited myself. Enjoy.



Okay, this is basically my "I'm back" post. I need to start structuring my empire and my enterprises, so I'll see you when I'm awake.

-Video Vix[o]n

No comments: