11.23.2010

I Blog, So Therefore I Am?

I really took my time to look at my blog and I realize that I don't treat it very well.

It's like a child that I neglect and when it needs food, I feed it every so often.

I have to remember why I started blogging. I actually made a vlog taking about it a little while ago.



I know why I started blogging; I discovered something I was finally good at and I wanted to share it with the world. I was Video Vix[o]n. Things were going well, I was showing off what I have done, cool videos I found, getting a little personal and addressing other issues and topics that are important to me. Sometimes I did fall off, but I always climbed back on. Now, these days, seeing that I gotten more involved with Youtube, I don't know exactly how to incorporate my blog into my "empire." Probably it should become a place where I share everything else beside my video life. Just some more insight into who Video Vix[o]n is and what I think about. Or it could be a written version of my vlogs, which I don't make for video sake; they're really therapeutic. I need to take time to remember why I'm doing this. So this blog of mines is a constant project. I remember when I used to get comments on what I posted, now there's no feedback. I want to go back to when blogging was my outlet. So that's what I will do. It will take some patience to discover why I'm doing this. My motto these days are not to rush something great. So I will respectfully take my time to make my blog what I want it to be again. Progress takes patience.

Speaking of trying to complete projects, check out my latest vlog.



-Video Vix[o]n

2 comments:

Amber Steez said...

sup love. im no longer blogging from sincerely amber

i upgraded a little.

www.ambernorose.com


and please continue to vlog. your unique. and everyone i kept up with started neglecting their sites. =/

Video Vix[o]n said...

I know I'm late, but thanks Ms. Rose. I'll start reading blogs again and getting back into this blog swing. Baby steps, you know?