11.11.2010

NEW VIDEOS: "How To" Be Racist

Reading the title, you're probably wondering "is Vixon going to teach us raceology?" No, of course not, but I will show you all my latest videos on the Tube.

First off, Howcast, the website you go to find out how to do everything, is looking for their next vlogger host for their channel. It's a part-time job in NYC and all you had to do to apply was to make a video (aka best job application EVER!) So the idea automatically came to me and I produced this video for the running. Now I need all of you, after you watch this video, to go on the Youtube page with the video and hit the "LIKE" button. More likes = more chances of me getting accepted. So help a brotha out, lol.



My latest video I thought up in college. Imagine Facebook, but the premise was based on race. You get Racebook. Extremely racist, over the top and ready to keep people connected. Would you join Racebook? I would, just to see how annoyed I'd get before deactivating my account.



That's all I have for you guys today. Stay tuned and, please, don't be racist. It just doesn't look good on you.

-Video Vix[o]n

No comments: