11.27.2011

I'm Thankful For...

-Having a job (even though it's seasonal part-time and it only lasts for one more month).

-My birthday coming up soon. I'm turning another year old in this crazy world. 

-My family, who supports me and makes sure that I don't struggle or nothing bad happens to me.

-My close friends, who make me happy and help to steer me in the right direction of success in my life, professionally and personally. 

-My cameras (Flip and Canon), which I have used to make some of my best videos on Youtube.

-My brother, who I can talk to and helps me stay sane when my own thoughts make me feel crazy. 

-My music that acts as a soundtrack to my life and uplifts my spirit, or helps me relax. 

-Delicious food that I eat which inspires me to cook more. 

-My mom, who makes me laugh even when I feel at my worst. 

-My girlfriend, who supports me and is by my side at each step.

-Youtube, which has become my stage to share my thoughts and ideas visually to the largest audience in the world. 

-My cousin, Hank, who makes me feel like the coolest dude on the block. 

-Another Thanksgiving past; another reason to spend time with family and loved ones. 

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving

-Video Vix[o]n

No comments: