9.20.2011

Cut Off My Lights (Extra Dark Cut)

The idea for this video came out after Joshen and I worked on the H.A.M. music parody. It made sense that we wanted to make another music parody to tie into the video with Kanye West. Seeing that I am the best Kanye impersonator I know, we got the lyrics down and the song produced early. The only thing that got hindered was the execution. I feel like at some point I was making excuses and stalling for it to get done, but after finally decided to get off the Procrastination Station, I pull up my sleeves, put on my 'Ye shades and got to work. I'm proud of the video because it looks good, was fun to make, and I've been getting positive feedback on it so far. Now that the official video is live on Youtube, here is an exclusive cut to the song that shows how Kanye and Rihanna interacted in the dark.



-Video Vix[o]n

No comments: