3.23.2011

"Hands" on Chris Brown

As I continue on my video journey, I realize that a lot of people have been supporting me to the fullest; one person being my cousin, Hank. We've become close during the past couple of years; hanging out, partying, chilling, and just being family. As my older cousin, back in the day, he would regulate me, make fun of me and ridicule me, but now that we are older, I know that it was all out of love and we have a new found respect for each other. Being his only subscription on Youtube, he has watched my videos and given me constructive feedback on each one, so I decided it was time to introduce him to the world of video making. End result; a well-made piece of comedy.



I really appreciate his help. It's hard getting people, especially family, to help me with videos, especially knowing everyone is busy, much less has time to watch my content. I don't beg my cousins to watch my stuff; sometimes, I'd have to physically make them see it in order for them to watch, but Hank is a true supporter (and a funy dude, which made the video better).

On the flip side, I recently watched a video from one of my favorite Youtubers about what happened with Chris Brown at Good Morning America. The story is Chris Brown was a featured artist on the show, and one of the show's hosts asked him in an interview about Rihanna. That clearly didn't translate well with "Breezy," causing him to wreck the GMA set, breaking stuff and causing a lot of damage. All over Twitter, people were talking about it, so I finally decided to put in my $0.02.



To put this into a sentence: He's wrong, he'll forever be wrong, but he's human; let him live. I feel people are socially sacrificing Chris Brown now because it's easy to take shots at him, but in the end, he's trying to be a better person, obviously, he relapsed a little. He should have handled it differently, but he didn't. But, for those without sin, do cast the first stone. Don't worry, I'll wait...

-Video Vix[o]n

No comments: