7.22.2011

Switching It Up

It comes a time in every person's life when change is mandatory. For me, hopefully, that time is approaching soon. I am currently unemployed and that equals not having any money. On Tuesday, I had an interview for a Video Producer position at a business technology company and I hope that works out. Ironically, I don't like working because it takes away from my video-making process, but I need money in order to produce better videos. Outside of that, when it comes to Youtube, I'm constantly thinking of ways to optimize my content and gain more subscribers. It isn't easy because it involves reaching out to multiple avenues and sharing what I produce. Thanks to Google+, I have another medium to share my content (If you're not on Google+, let me know and I can send you an invite with your email).

In the spirit of switching things up, I made a new segment on my channel called "Vdeo Clips."



I thought that a weekly show should keep people watching my channel and hopefully, I can gain more subscribers and exposure. A good Youtube buddy of mine advises to be active in the community and that's what I plan to do. I have a new weekly schedule of content production that I followed this week and it seemed to be a good work flow. I know it's a slow road to success, but I have no intentions of getting off at any exit anytime soon. These days, I have no other choice but to make it and organization is key to making that happen. Things have been at a low point and they're gradually coming up. I just hope that momentum keeps going.

-Video Vixon

No comments: