6.13.2011

Inspired By You[tube]

In my many journeys of being on "the tubes," there are a couple of people that have different functions in my internet viewing; to entertain and inform. Recently, I have been making videos that have been inspired by some of my favorite Youtubers. My first video was inspired by a cool Tuber named Onision.




Onision (or Greg, for those who feel more comfortable with him) is known for his crazy, psychotic and sometimes genius-like videos. He's funny, emotional, serious and down to earth. I thought this video would be a small ode to his randomness. Another Youtuber who I am informed and entertained by is Philip DeFranco (aka Sxephil). You may notice in some of my vlogs that I mention Phil a couple of times because, to me, Phil represents a voice on Youtube, a standard of success, in my opinion. I have made videos in response to Phil before, but this one was definitely his style and was successful, for the job that I did.



I'm hoping that either one of these two got to see what I did and the main goal was to get some recognition for it. Even if they saw it and kept it moving, it's better than nothing. As I continue creating content online, I have to give credit where credit is due and find other people that I can be inspired by (and no, it's not copying, lol) and try to match close to their awesomeness. In the meanwhile, I'll just be...

-Video Vix[o]n

No comments: