6.29.2010

Hey Kidz, We R Criminals!

Every good hero needs a villian, and who better to challenge Dead-Ass and Paper Bag Man, then their respectful criminals, Random Crime Boss and Plastic Bagger.



Thanks to Joshen for handling the camera. It was my first time "cloning" myself and I liked it. I mean, I think I look good, so why not see double of me? I'm curious to see how what more Joshen and I can do to advance the Dead-Ass/Paper Bag Man storyline (To see more of what Video Reborn has been up to, check out Joshen's post on our work and more work)

EXTRAS
-I would also like to give a shout-out to my Blog TV community. I almost forgot how much I enjoyed talking to random people all over, from the racists to the weird people who have everything random to say. I've always wanted to host a show and that show is my own, so I will treat it as such.

-Shout-out to my new subscribers on Youtube. The more subscribers I make, the more videos I want to make. My mind is spewing with ideas and as long as it can be captured on video, it's definitely uploadable. When it comes to Youtube, I have decided it's not just about getting people to subscribe to my channel, but it's finding people who look at what I do and decide to subscribe because they like what they see. That's called being a Truetuber and I would rather have a lot of Truetubers subscribed to my channel than just Youtubers. Thanks to you all. As usual, stay tuned.

No comments: